IELTS speaking questions from NSW, Australia were shared by our kind friend V., who remembered this much:
– What’s your name?
– Are you currently working or studying?
– What do you do?
– Do you remember your first day at work?
– Why do you think first day is important?
– Do you have neighbors? Do you know them?
– Why do you think having a good relationship with your neighbors is important?
– Where do you usually travel to?
– Have you been on a long trip? Where to?
– Which place do you wish to travel to and why?
Please talk about the school that you went to when you were a child, you should say:
– what school that was,
– where it was,
– what you remember about your teachers,
– what you enjoyed during the school time.
– For children there days, do you think it’s easier to make friends in a smaller school or a larger school? And how?
– In your opinion, what are the benefits of studying in a larger school? Please quote some examples.
– Do you think social education is important at school? What are the advantages for children?
– How do you think the school is also helping the pupils with developing their social skills? Please quote an example.