Another IELTS candidate from Australia (thank you M.!) has shared the questions he was asked in his Speaking test. The rest of the sections were as described in this post about IELTS in Australia.
– What is your name?
– Do you study or work?
– Do you have a degree or diploma?
– Is it important to continue your studies?
– Do you drive a car?
– Did they teach driving in your school?
– What age in your opinion should one start to drive?
Talk about a party you want to throw in the future for some special occasion. It can be for a person or an event. You should cover the following points:
– Who is the party for?
– What the party is about?
– Where will it be held?
– Name a few events that your family gets together to celebrate.
– Is it important to maintain contact with family members?
– Do you think that family traditions are changing in modern times?
– Do you think that it is important to give back to the community?