IELTS Speaking questions in 2 more versions were shared by our Aussie friends J and Y. Here is what they remembered:
Speaking test 1
– What is your full name?
– Please show me your identification.
– What is your favorite animal? Describe it.
– Why do you like it?
Talk about a toy you liked as a child, please say
– What toy it was,
– When you got it,
– Where you could play with it,
– Why you liked that toy.
– What difference is there between games for children in the past, and games for children now?
– Can computer games help a child interact with other children better?
– Do you think games should be educational?
– If you had children, would you allow them to play computer games?
– Do you think that the relationships of children and their parents suffer these days because of computer games? Why?
– How can we solve this problem?
Speaking test 2
– Do you like shopping at a big shopping center?
– What is the difference between women’s way of relaxation and men’s?
Describe a piece of electronic equipment (not a computer) which you find very useful at home, please say:
– What is it?
– How do you use it? Why is it useful?
– How often do you use it?
– Let’s talk about the equipment in offices. Do you think it is important to use equipment at work?
– Do you think it is important for companies to provide training to staff on how to use equipment?
– Do you think operating equipment can have some bad effects on our body?
– Do you think using equipment in the office can increase the amount of work?