IELTS Speaking questions from Australia were shared by M. (thank you!), who remembered this much:
– What is your full name?
– How can I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose that university?
– What do you remember about the first day of university?
– What is important to people on the first day in the university?
– Do you like cooking?
– Who does the cooking at home?
– Did you learn how to cook from your mum?
Talk about a famous person (not from your country) that you would like to meet. You should say
– Who is he/she?
– Why is the person famous?
– How do you know about this famous person?
– Explain why you would like to meet this famous person.
– Why does a famous person become famous?
– What is the advantage and disadvantage to becoming famous?
– How does famous persons influence people?