IELTS Speaking test in Australia was shared by V. (thank you!), and here are the questions he remembered:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What shall I call you?
– Are you studying or working?
– Do you read any newspapers or magazones?
– Did you ever read any newspaper in a foreign language?
– What kind of training is required to do your job?
– How often do you get this training?
– What is the best thing about your job?
– Where are you from?
– Do you like your neighbors?
Talk about your favorite subject at school, you should say:
– What was the subject?
– Do you still study this subject?
– Do you think that this subject helps you in the daily life?
– What are the characteristics of a good teacher?
– What is the best thing that you remember about your teacher?
– What are the characteristics of a good learner?
– Do you think that there is any age limitation in studies?
– Do you really think that neighbors are helpful? How?
– How often do you meet them?
– Do you think newspapers in foreign languages are useful? How?