IELTS in Algeria was the same as the exam in Spain, and here are the Speaking questions that our friend N remembered:
– Can you please introduce yourself?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Talk about your hometown.
– Where would you recommend a tourist to go to in your hometown?
– Do you live in a house or in a flat?
– What do you like the most about your house?
– Do you like shopping?
– What kind of clothes do you like more?
– Do you follow fashions in clothing?
– How do people in Algeria choose fashions nowadays? What is your opinion?
Cue Card 1
Describe an important conversation you had, you should say:
– what it was about,
– whom you had it with,
– why it was important.
Cue Card 2
– what this old thing was,
– why you have kept it,
– why it is important to keep old things.
– How often do Algerian people visit museums?
– Which type of museums are popular in Algeria?
– What is the importance of museums in the society?
– What should the government do to encourage people to visit museums?