As promised in the yesterday’s post about IELTS in Australia, here are the questions from Speaking test:
– What is your name?
– Where do you come from?
– What city are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of work do you do?
– Did you take any course to get skills related to your current job?
– Will you need to gain any more skills related to your current position?
– Do you like to hang out with friends? Why / why not?
– When do you like to hang out with friends? Why?
– Do you invite your friends to your place or do you like to go out ? Why?
– Tell me something about advertisements. Do they play an important role in today’s world?
– What about advertisements in your country?
– Which advertisements of products influenced you to buy? Why?
Talk about a kind of electronic device you would like to buy, you should say:
– What kind of device that is
– Why you want to buy it
– What kind of features would you like the device to have
– Is it reasonable to buy to it? Why?
– Technology and current society.
– How technology is affecting the current society?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of that?
– Is technology useful in schools? Why?
– Will computers replace teachers?
– What about the people who don’t want to cope up with the current technology?