According to S. and J., IELTS exams in UAE and Ghana were the same, and the tasks in the Writing section were as in the IELTS in Sweden. Thank you guys for sharing what you remembered with everyone.
Section 1: A police report about a burglary.
Questions: Filling personal information in the gaps.
Section 2: A telephone conversation about a water heater.
Questions: Labeling a diagram of a water heater.
Section 3: A conversation of 2 college students about a research in South African students entitled “Integrating a Retail System”.
Questions: Filling in the gaps.
Section 4: A lecturer talking about Organic fruits in Australia.
Questions: Filling in the gaps and multiple choice questions.
Passage 1: Australia’s sugar cane industry.
Questions: What are the names of 5 persons mentioned and what they have said, plus some True/False/Not Given questions.
Passage 2: An expedition researching stone and rivers in Missouri.
Questions: Matching headings to each paragraph (B-G), True/False/Not Given questions, filling in the gaps.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, locate a certain sentence in a paragraph.
– What is your name?
– Are you working or studying?
– Some questions about competitions.
Talk about a person who won a competition, you should say:
– who that person was
– what he/she won
– when he/she won
– what you liked about this person and why
– Do you think only children can enjoy competitions?
– What do you think about the activities of children at school?
– Do you think competitions are good for children?
– What do you think are the characteristics of a good player?