IELTS in Saudi Arabia was shared by A, for which we thank him and wish him a great score. Here are the topics and the questions A remembered:
A only remembers that the conversation on the recording was in British accent.
A remembers that the first two passages were more difficult than the third one.
Passage 3 was quite simple, it was about the psychology, how smiling makes children feel.
Writing task 1 (report)
There was a graph describing three groups of people in Great Britain between 1971 and 2001. First group had one car , second group had two cars or more, last group had no car.
Writing task 2 (essay)
In the modern age , some people believe that it is not necessary to teach children the handwriting skills. Do you agree or disagree with this idea? Support your opinion with reasons and examples.
– What is your name?
– Are you student or do you work?
– What is your major subject?
– Why did you choose it ?
– Do you usually go out with friends or alone?
– What do you usually do when you go out?
– Tel me about your last a activity with your friends?
– Are there good facilities for sports in your hometown?
– Why sport is important for people?
– Do you like sport?
– What is your favorite sport?
– What do people do to stay healthy?
Describe an activity that you enjoy, you should say
– What is it?
– Why you like it?