IELTS in Perth, Australia was described by O, who shared some topics and questions. She didn’t remember anything from Listening or Reading, but the questions from Writing and the Speaking are very helpful. Thank you O! (By the way, the questions in Speaking test were the same as in Istanbul, Turkey – so I’m told).
Writing Task 1 (report)
We had a chart about oil consumption and production in China from 1984 up to 2008. It was easy.
Writing Task 2 (essay)
There are many new technologies for communication. Do you think they are helping people to stay in touch or not? Provide relevant examples and state your opinion.
– What is your name?
– How should I call you?
– Are you driving?
– Is it important to drive safely? Why?
– What kind of music do people listen in your country?
– What is popular leisure activity in your country?
– Do you like vegetables and fruit?
– Is it important for children to eat them?
– What age is good to start learning how to drive?
– Did you get your license when you were at school?
Talk about a leisure activity that you want to start:
– When are you starting it?
– Where is it going to take place?
– What is the use of this activity?
– Should people get involved in leisure activities?
– Do you think it can be difficult to have leisure activities when you retired?
– Do people get bored leisure activities when they are retired?