IELTS test questions were shared by U. from Pakistan (thanks a lot!) and it turns out the Listening module was the same as in General Training IELTS in Bahrain. Here are the other parts:
Passage 1: Developments in Public Transport.
Passage 2: A text about the sense of smell.
Passage 3: A text that emphasized the use of simple English.
Writing task 1 (report)
There was a bar chart that compared two levels of two pollutants in four big cities (Los Angles, Tokyo, New York, ? ) during 2002.
Writing task 2 (essay)
Computers nowadays are used in every field of life. Where in your opinion is the role of computers in education and where is the role of teachers in education.
– What is your full name?
– Are you a student or a worker?
– What do you study?
– Where are you from?
– How often do you go to your friends?
– What do you prefer, have friends come to your home or go to their place? Why?
– Do you like to go out with your friends?
– Where do you like to go with your friends?
Talk about a journey that you have missed in the past, you should say:
– When was it,
– Where was it to,
– Why you missed it,
– How you felt about it.
– What is the difference between tourism tours and business tours?
– What should we do before going on a tour?
– Do you think that with development of Information technology business tours will be eradicated? Why ?