IELTS test in Melbourne was described by S. (thank you so much!), who remembered it well. Later on I found out from D. that the exam in the Philippines was the same. Here is what they had:
Section 1: A conversation about lost property.
Section 2: About orangutan’s project (calling for volunteers).
Section 3: A lecturer was giving presentation about Persistent Learning
Section 4: Can’t remember.
Passage 1: About accommodation.
Passage 2: Some company program promotion.
Passage 3: ‘Real tennis’ and ‘ordinary tennis’.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
An English speaking friend is working at your hometown. He/she is planning to visit another town in your home country. Write a letter to him and make suggestions for his / her trip.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
As long as professional sportsmen and sportswomen are good players, their behavior on and off the playing field is not important. Do you disagree or agree?
– What city are you currently living in?
– Why did you move here?
– Lets talk about weekends. How do you normally spend your weekends at home?
– What do you plan to do for the next coming weekend?
– Lets talk about clothes. Do you think men and women have the same thoughts about clothes?
– When was the last time you shopped for clothes?
– Lets talk about time management. What method do you think is the most efficient for time management?
– Do you think punctuality is important?
– How would you feel if the person you are meeting with was not punctual?
– Do you think older people consider punctuality more important than younger people?
Discuss about the project that you had worked on in your job/studies, you should say
– What was the project about?
– Who gave you the project?
– Lets talk about technology. What are the advantages of the Internet?
– Do you think people are getting stressed due to the fast pace of modern technology?