IELTS in Malaysia was shared by C who remembered this much from her exam:
Writing Task 1 (letter)
Write a letter to your English-speaking friend telling him/her about a local event that is to take place in your town, which would be useful to her/him. In your letter
– Mention the event
– What are the activities involved
– Mention the arrangements you would make for his/her stay
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Fast food is becoming very popular in recent times. Some people feel this is affecting the way people live today. Do you agree or disagree with this? Explain your opinion with examples.
– What is your name?
– Where do you come from?
– Describe the apartment/house you live in.
– Which is your favorite room in the house?
Talk about a historical place that you visited, you should say:
– What was its name?
– Where was it?
– What is its history?
– What did you like about the place?
– Do you feel it is necessary for people to be taught history from an early age?
– When did you learn history?
– Is it necessary for children to be taught History in the primary school?