IELTS test in Malaysia was described by G, who sent all the topics and the questions she remembered. Thank you G and we all hope you get a great score. And now to the exam:
Passage 1: Different London tour packages.
Passage 2: Can’t remember.
Passage 3: Starting your own business – getting financial aid.
Questions: Fill in the blanks (with no answers given).
Passage 4: Driving in UK.
Passage 5: Ice Hotel is Sweden
Questions: Yes,No, Not given, Fill in the blanks with no answers given.
Section 1: Conversation between a brother & a sister on their preparation for their father’s birthday in a hotel.
Section 2: Gardening for Children.
Section 3: Discussion between Amhed and his tutor on his performance review for the current education year.
Section 4: Business plans, a person was talking on business structure. How to copy successful business structure on subsequent new projects. Most of the time it fails – why, etc.
Writing Task 1 (letter)
You are shifting out of your accommodation. You think the place is suitable for your English speaking colleague who is arriving next month. Write a letter to your colleague
1. Explain why you are shifting out.
2. Describe your accommodation
3. Why is it suitable for your friend?
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Some people say that parents contribute to a child’s success in adult life by the way the child is brought up. Do you agree or disagree?
– What’s your name
– How shall I address you?
– What do you do? Work or studying?
– What kind of work?
– Do you watch a lot of TV?
– What programmes do you like?
– Do you think TV is educational?
Describe a place you have visited, you should say
– When was it?
– Where did you go?
– How was it?
– Is tourism useful/important to a country?
– What’s the difference between a a business travel and leisure travel?
– Modern tech telecommunications – how is it useful for international business today ?
– Is it necessary to travel that much with the availability of modern communication systems?
– Can business be done via these communications technology?