IELTS test in Bangladesh was shared by M, who remembered quite a bit. Thank you for this update!
Section 1: A market researcher questions an airline passenger about his experience and expectations about air journey.
Questions: Multiple choice questions.
Section 2 and 3: Cant remember.
Section 4: A history of bicycle.
Questions: Filling in the gaps, Multiple choice questions.
Passage 1: About breeding and cultivation of Peas.
Questions: Yes, No, Not Given questions; Multiple choice questions; Fill in the gaps.
Passage 2: An article about child development.
Questions: Information matching; Yes, No, Not Given questions; Multiple choice questions.
Passage 3: A journal article about human senses: the sense of smell.
Questions: Yes, No, Not Given questions; Multiple choice questions; Headings matching.
A graph showing car ownership in households in UK from 1961 to 2001. An easy one.
Writing Task 2 (essay)
We should concentrate on children’s writing skills. What do you think? Write and cite from personal experience.
– What is your full name?
– Tell me where you are from.
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of work you have to do?
– Do you have to deal with people in work?
– Do you like people? Why?
Tell us about something you want to be, but you are not at present, you should say
– Who is the person you want to become?
– Why do you want the change?
– Do you cook? When did you learn cooking?
– Do you think students should learn cooking?
– Do you like change?
– Why people do not like change?
– What change you would like to see in your country now?
– About old age. What change people experience at old age?