Today instead of a full size update I have only a short one. An email arrived from a Belgian student and it said that their IELTS exam was a lot like the one I’ve posted about in India, New Delhi (click here to read it). The only difference was in the Speaking test:
– What is your name?
– What do you do? Do you study or work?
– Do you have visitors sometimes?
– What preparation do you make for visitors?
– Do you think it’s difficult to offer gifts? Why?
– Is that different for men and women? Why?
Tell me about a sculpture (or a painting) that you like. Describe what it is and what does it represent. Why do you like it ? When and where did you see it for the first time?
– What kind of art is popular in your country? Why ?
– Why do you think it is popular ?
– Why do you think cartoons are not always considered art? Do you think it’s related to the age of the audience?