As promised, here are the Writing and Speaking questions from IELTS in Adelaide (see yesterday’s post).
Writing Task 1 (report)
The table we were given described Fishing Industry; the comparison between Large scale business and small scale business and the sections included to compare were the Number of Employees, Annual Production, Annual Consumption of fuel and one more category I forgot.
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Child care is very necessary for the parents, so mothers and fathers need to take a child care training course. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
– Are you a student or working ?
– Why do you find this course interesting?
– Do you like to watch television?
– How often do you watch television?
– What sort of programs you like to watch on TV?
– Do you prefer to see the local channels or keen to see international channels?
Tell me about an electronic device you want to buy, you should say:
– What it looks like
– Why you’d like to buy this device
– When you are going to buy it.
– Is technology playing an important role in the society?
– Any Negative aspects of technology that you see in the society?
– There were two more questions that I don’t remember.