ELTS test in Sydney, Australia was shared by our kind friend L. (thank you!), who sent me the following information:
Section 1: Local drama club.
Section 2: About a reference list / bibliography.
Section 3: Don’t remember.
Section 4: History of mining in 1700s.
Passage 1: A notice regarding visiting a museum.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2: Advertisements about travel.
Questions: Information matching.
Passage 3: About the use of company computers.
Questions: Filling in the blanks.
Passage 4: Different days of paid holiday for different employees.
Passage 5: An article about an old painting and its authentication.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, information matching, filling in the blanks.
Write a letter to local council regarding the plan of replacement of a library with a supermarket, you need to write the following:
– where do you get this information,
– the disadvantages of having a supermarket instead of the library,
– importance of the library.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
More and more people start buying ready to eat food and less people cooking for themselves, what are the advantages and disadvantages of such development? Discuss.
– What do you do?
– Why did you decide to study in this university?
– How was your first day at the university?
– Do you think first day is important?
– Do you prefer to study in a quiet environment?
– What’s the sound of nature you love to hear?
– What’s daily noise you hate?
– What’s the sound that reminds you of your childhood?
Talk about exciting news you received via email/text/phone.
(this topic seem to be very popular recently!)
– Why people choose face to face communication over email/message?
– What’s the difference between communication among old people and young adults?
– These days, do people think that using text messages can quickly change their plans, what do you think?
– Under what circumstances would you need to speak face to face?