Big “thank you” goes to J from India for informing us about her IELTS exam in Pune. Good job!
Section 1: about a club facilities, mostly fill in the blanks.
Section 2: a trip to some caves
Section 3: about airports
Section 4: 2 students discussing with their tutor the project they had to complete.
Passage 1: Translation and interpretation
Passage 2: Gold found in Australia
Passage 3: Company car pools
Passage 4: An art and painting workshop
Writing Task 1 (letter)
The public library in your locality will give way to the supermarket. You are against it. Write a letter to the city council.
– Say who you are and how you came to know about it.
– Write about the disadvantages of having a supermarket and the advantages of the library.
– What you would like them to do.
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Nowadays more and more people are using ready to eat foods. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
Express your view on both, give examples.
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– Why did you choose that profession?
– Do you like to work independently or to interact with the team at work?
Then I was asked about cooking. My interest in cooking and a few more things related to the same topic, such as whether young people should learn to cook.
Describe a radio or television program you like and often discuss with family and friends. You should say:
– What do you like about the program?
– What do you dislike about the program?
– Can radio and television be used as educational medium?
– What is better, television or radio?
– What is your opinion about internet being used as an educational medium?
– What programs on television do you think the public likes to watch?