One of our Indian friends reports about his recent IELTS exam, here’s what they had:
I found the listening test to be simple and the questions were pretty straight forward.
Passage 1 was about co-education vs single sex education. It was pretty simple, 4 paragraphs, Trye/False/Not given questions.
Passage 2 was about Charles Babbage and his invention.
Passage 3 was about taste and flavors. A little bit difficult, tricky.
Writing task 1 (report)
We had a line graph showing number of people from different countries given UK citizenship. 2 more charts were comparing the origin of new citizens in 4 different countries.
Writing task 2 (essay)
In most of the societies the role played by a mother and a father is different. What is the reason and how it will change in the future.
Talk about your best friend, you should say
– How you met,
– What you liked about him/her
– Why is he/she your best friend.
– Why do you think friends are important?
– Why it helps if you can make friends easily?
– How friendship between men and women is different?
– Do you like to party?
– What do you dislike about parties?
– Can an employer and an employee be friends?
– How can their relationship be improved?