A friend from India is telling about his recent Academic IELTS exam:
Reading was difficult, the time wasn’t sufficient. The topics that I remember were about a popular engineer and cosmetics.
Writing Task 1 (report)
We had a graph about car manufacturing, what proportion of time was spent by 4 U.S based car companies in 1998-2002 on each car.
Writing task 2 (essay)
Schools arrange for students to be engaged in an unpaid work in some institutions and companies for a short period, do you think it is beneficial as a part of work experience?
– Questions about personal details
– Whether I work or study
– What are my future plans
– What do you do to be healthy?
– Is being healthy necessary?
– What do you think about birthdays?
– What do you do on your birthday?
– What should everyone do on their birthdays?
– Is birthday something only young children need to celebrate?
Describe a book you recently read, you should say
– What book was it
– What it was about
– What you liked about it
– What you disliked about it
– What kind of books young children like?
– Should only teachers be the ones making children read or should the parents do it as well?
– If so, how parents can make reading appeal to children?
– What is the effect of modern technology on books?
– What is the effect reading on adults?