This update was brought to me by T.K. from Delhi, India who sat Academic IELTS exam some days ago. Thank you for sharing!
Writing task 1 (report)
We had to describe a bar graph with figures of unemployed people in European Union in the period between 1990 to 2002 (comparison in 4 years groups, i.e. 1990..1994..1996..2002).
Writing task 2 (essay)
Increasing the number of machine has helped us to reduce the number of people involved in hard physical work, which is a good outcome. Some people disagree with this point of view, discuss.
– What do you do
– Are you satisfied with what you do
– Then there were questions about a museum
– How often do you go to a museum
– What kind of museums do you go to
– What is the importance of museums in our life
– Do you do gardening
– What do you grow in your garden
– Do you grow vegetables of flowers
Describe any new law you know, you should say
– what is it
– what it does
– what is the importance of law in our life
– under what conditions we can break the law
– TV news are more interesting than informative, please comment
– What kind of news do you watch
– What do you like to see in the news in newspaper
– How often you read newspapers and when, on what occasions