Here are the topics and the questions from the General Training IELTS exam in Dubai, brought by our kind friend S.
Writing task 1 (letter)
You rented an apartment, the problem is the tenant living above your apartment. Write a letter to your landlord.
In the letter
1. Outline what the problem is
2. what have you done so far to resolve the above problem
3. what do you expect the lanlord to do in this matter.
Writing task 2 (essay)
In many countries, people of all ages carry out excessive sporting activities and exercises. Does this development has benefits or drawbacks?
– What is your name?
– Where do you come from?
– Tell me something about your hometown?
– Do you have visitors visiting recently or over the weekend?
– Do you visit people?
– Are there any special arrangement that you do when you have visitors or guests?
Describe an advice that you gave to someone, you should say:
– Who did you gave it to ?
– About what did you gave it?
– Where did you get that advice from?
– Are older people in great position to give advice? Why?
– People act differently than the advice they give? comment? Why?
– Why should younger people be given advice to?