Our Aussie friend has is sharing the questions that appeared in his recent IELTS exam – thanks, P!
Section 1: booking and inquiry about a room(quite easy)
Section 2: about a car and modifications done to it (a little bit confusing)
Section 3: about an assignment and division of topics (quite easy)
Section 4: about spices and their uses (amazingly it was easy as well)
Passage 1 was about glass and its history, the questions were to fill in the blanks and diagram completion (easy)
Passage 2 – the topic I really don’t remember, but questions were heading and paragraphs matching (easy) and True / False / Not given.
Passage 3 was about dreams and their research and finding, questions were about statements which are True / False / Not given and research and researcher matching (the topic was really interesting and tasks were easy).
Writing Task 1 (report)
We had a line graph of world energy source’s requirement from 1970 to 2030 (prediction graph)
Writing Task 2 (essay)
School children should not be forced to learn other foreign languages as their ability differs. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your name?
– What should I call you?
– Do you study or do you work?
– What type of study you are doing?
– Is it easy to learn / what equipment do you use to learn?
Tell me about the famous person you would like to meet.
– who is the person
– why he is famous
– explain: why do you want to meet him?
– Why some people want to become famous?
– Do they have private life?
– How do you know the news?
– Do old people and youngsters have different choices of news? Why?
– What is the view of younger people of the fame? Did it change from the past?