Here are some of the topics that appeared in a recent IELTS exam in Australia (thanks to M):
Writing task 1 (report)
There were three pie charts about holidaymakers, describing how people spend their holidays in different destinations and in different accommodations, like caravans, staying with their friends and relatives, or in hotels. All the information was in percentages.
Writing task 2 (essay)
Some people believe that computers and the Internet are a good education to children. Some believe that school and teachers are a good education.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Describe your favorite photograph, you should say:
– Where was the photo taken?
– Who took the photo?
– What can be seen from the photo?
– Explain why it is your favorite photograph.
– What skills are required to take a good photo?
– When do people use camera?
– How can the new technology promote the development of cinematography?