Our Indian friend who recently took his IELTS exam in Amritsar tells us that it was the same (again!) as IELTS in Liverpool. Of course, the questions in Speaking were different, here they are:
– What’s your name? What can I call you?
– Tell me about your home town.
– Why do you like your town?
– Do you like parties?
– Do you like to go to parties with your friends or with family members?
– What do you dislike about parties?
– Do young people enjoy parties more than older people?
– What was the recent gift you have given to anyone?
What famous person would you like to meet if given the chance? You should say
– Who the person is
– Where you’ve heard about him
– What you like about him
– Why people want to be famous?
– Do famous people have private life?
– Does their attitude change toward others after becoming popular?