These Speaking questions were shared by H, who took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Is the city you come from is a small or a big one?
– How long have you been living there?
– Did you sing as a child?
– Who is your favorite singer? Why?
– How often do you walk?
– Do you walk in the city or in the countryside? Why?
– What should we do to improve walking tracks in cities?
– Do you think you’ll walk more often in the future? Why?
Talk about a house/apartment that you have visited recently and liked. Please say
– Whose house/apartment was it?
– Where is it located?
– Why did you like it so much?
– Do you think the government spends a lot of taxpayers’ money to repair old buildings in your country?
– Is it good or bad in your opinion?