The Speaking questions below were shared by A who took the IELTS test in India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– When do you study: morning or afternoon?
– Do you watch TV?
– How much time do you spend on TV a day?
– Do you think TV is useful?
Talk about an event that was held recently. Please say
– Who were the visitors?
– What was the occasion?
– What did you do or planned to do?
– What are the advantages of staying in a hotel or with a friends when you are in a different city?
– What services should be changed or improved in hotels, in your opinion?
– What are the main problems that people face while staying in hotels?
– What should the host country do to welcome people?