I am delighted to give you the good news – in June we had 13 winners to congratulate on achieving the best IELTS results. Amazingly, four of them got Band 8.5 – what a success! Without any further introduction I give you the people with the highest scores:
Academic Module – 1st place
- Lidija Dimitrovski from Serbia, Band 8.5
- Dmitry Shigabutdinov from Russia, Band 8.5
- Farhan Khan from Pakistan, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Nadya Suharsono from Indonesia, Band 8.0
- Pinta Punsoni from Thailand, Band 8.0
- Martina Vrzalova from Slovakia, Band 8.0
- Megana Kedar from India, Band 8.0
- Arijit Chakraborty from India, Band 8.0
Academic Module – 3rd place
- MD Rajibul Hasan from Bangladesh, Band 7.5
- Anastassiya Lyubich from Kazakhstan, Band 7.5
- Zeeshan Razzaq from Pakistan, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Dimitris Lazos from Greece, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Vincent Kong from Malaysia, Band 8
On behalf of the whole IELTS-Blog team I would like to congratulate our winners. You all have done amazingly well, and thus became a source of inspiration for many other test-takers out there, working their way through IELTS materials right now.
According to our tradition, the winners’ special certificates are being sent to their emails, and their names are joining the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
And now is the time to ask the BIG QUESTION: how did they score so well? This is a question that I hope to get the answer to from our winners. All we know at this stage that most of them were using the resources from www.IELTS-Blog.com, but surely there is more tips and advice they can share with us.
Dear winners, please share the methods of preparation that enabled you to achieve these remarkable scores. Email us to info[at]IELTS-Blog.com today, and we will pass your advice on to everyone tomorrow!
Pingback: Preparation tips from high achievers of June 2011 | IELTS-Blog
Pingback: Exam tips for Band 8 from IELTS veteran (Listening and Writing) | IELTS-Blog
Pingback: Exam tips for Band 8 from IELTS veteran (Reading and Speaking) | IELTS-Blog