There is no better way to start the week than some inspiring news! Today we’re happy to announce the winners of IELTS Results competition in July. These 17 bright test takers have a very good reason to celebrate – the great IELTS score they are obviously proud of, and now we’re about to give them another reason to party, party, party!
Wondering who they are?
- Gladys Wan Tyng Seah from Singapore, Band 8.5
- Petr Jirasek from Chech Republic, Band 8.5
- Priyanka Shah from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Irati Saute from Maozambique, Band 8
- Didier Teiki Chene from French Polynesia, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Nazuk Madaan from India, Band 7.5
- Yogesh Mehta from India, Band 7.5
- Hoi Leong Lee from Malaysia, Band 7.5
- Gaurav Singh from India, Band 7.5
- Manjari Rahul Damani from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Banu Roshana Rasheed Ali from Sri Lanka, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Rohan Philip Mathew from India, Band 8
- Madhubanti Das from India, Band 8
- Kanchan Jajoo from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Saravanan Ravindran from India, Band 7.5
- Mohit Verma from India, Band 7.5
- Ajay Sashi Kumar from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this shouldn’t go unnoticed – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
I’m sure everyone is wondering how these lovely people were able to score so well. At the moment we only know that Didier Chene (Band 8) prepared using our book “Target Band 7”, but we’d like to hear from every one of the winners.
This is why we’re asking all the winners to share their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.