If you were to get Band 8 or 9 in your IELTS exam, how would that feel? Do I hear you say “Oh, that’s impossible…”? Quite the opposite! Today is that special day of the month when we prove again and again, that non-native English speakers can get such high scores in the exam. Yes, it takes some hard work – but what important thing in life doesn’t?
Here are the 7 remarkable people who won the IELTS results competition in July:
- Virginia Wijayarathna from Sri Lanka, Band 9 (with Band 9 in both Listening and Reading)
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Dona Abeyakoon from Sri Lanka, Band 8.5 (with Band 9 in both Listening and Reading)
- Puneet Saini from the USA, Band 8.5 (with Band 9 in both Listening and Speaking)
- Manjunath Mulgundmath from India, Band 8.5 (with Band 9 in Listening)
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Christoph Nicolae from Romania, Band 8
- Kok Choong Lee from Malaysia, Band 8
- Abhimanyu Bhandari from India, Band 8
Congratulations to the winners! We are sending the special certificates to your emails, and your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
To find out all the useful ways to prepare for IELTS and face it in the best shape we always ask our winners to share their personal methods.
As soon as we hear from them – expect to see another post on the blog, or if you’re subscribed to daily updates – in your mailbox, telling you exactly how people manage to get a high score in IELTS.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.