They say “In every end there is also a beginning”, and these words carry deep meaning. A good IELTS score means the end of preparation and uncertainty, and the beginning of a new, better life. Today we would like to congratulate 9 IELTS test takers who had a very good beginning to 2017. Their year started with IELTS Band 7, 7.5, 8 or 8.5 which made them the envy of their friends, and the pride of their families.
Let’s put our hands together for the highest IELTS scorers of January 2017:
- Vasileios Vlachakis from Greece, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Anurag Bhattacharjee from India, Band 8
- Nadezda Borisova from Russia, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Ajay Kumar Jha from India, Band 7.5
- Jeena Rajan from India, Band 7.5
- Kristine Mccaslin from the Philippines, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Moses Olumide Ogunsola from Nigeria, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Hikkaduwa De Silva from Sri Lanka, Band 7.5
- Kalpesh Kumar Chheladiya from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! As a token of our appreciation we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
If you are wondering how these people were able to achieve such wonderful results, you’re not alone – many of our readers email us and ask this question. This is why we always contact the winners and ask for their tips and advice for other test takers. Anything they share we post on IELTS-Blog.com, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.