Today we’re proud to present and celebrate the 9 winners, who received the best IELTS scores in February. It’s a true pleasure to give you the dedicated, hardworking people whose efforts paid off, who can finally relax and look back with satisfaction, because they made it! Don’t be surprised to see a Band 5 owner on the winners list – everyone has a fair chance, and if no higher scores get submitted in that particular month, Band 5 can win just as well.
And the winners are…
- Debjyoti Sinha from India, Band 8
- Vaishali Bhandari from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Princy Natolanda from India, Band 7.5
- Vanessa Olatunji from Nigeria, Band 7.5
- Mino Bartolini from Italy, Band 7.5
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Piyumi Dewage from Sri Lanka, Band 5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Thomas Simon from India, Band 8
- Neha Verma from India, Band 8
- Nahid Makhmalbaf from Iran, Band 8
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this shouldn’t go unnoticed – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
We would love to hear from all the winners to learn how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to tell us will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.