Today we’re proud to present and celebrate the 12 winners, who received the best scores ranging from 7.5 to 8.5 and entered in our monthly IELTS results competition. It’s a true pleasure to give you the dedicated, hardworking people whose efforts paid off, who can finally relax and look back with satisfaction, because they made it!
- Kanwal Peter from Pakistan, Band 8.5 (with 9’s in Listening and Reading)
- Joyson Kizhakathil from India, Band 8.5 (with 9’s in Listening and Reading)
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Moumita Chowdhury from Bangladesh, Band 8
- Ibrahim Baris Caglar from Turkey, Band 8
- Daniyal Ahmed Javed from Pakistan, Band 8
- Tek Jung Mahat from Nepal, Band 8 (with a 9 in Speaking)
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Monagelle Toledo from the Philippines, Band 7.5
- Tmalika Rahmat Ullah from Bangladesh, Band 7.5 (with a 9 in Reading)
- Ballad Agbeyei from Nigeria, Band 7.5
- Maria Verzosa from the Philippines, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Rohan Arora from India, Band 8
- Mainak Bhattacharya from India, Band 8 (with a 9 in Reading)
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this shouldn’t go unnoticed – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your friends!
We have to find out how these lovely people were able to score so well. All we know at the moment is that Rohan Arora ( Band 8 ) was studying by the book “Ace the IELTS”, and Ibrahim Baris Caglar ( Band 8 ) and Maria Verzosa ( Band 7.5 ) were using our book “Target Band 7”. But we definitely need to know more!
We look forward to hearing from the winners their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.