Abraham Lincoln once said “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” Looking at the 15 winning IELTS results of December 2016, anyone would agree – these people had an amazing year, and their lives can only get better from this point on! Can you imagine what it feels like to leave IELTS behind and start a new life in 2017? Our winners sure can!
I am delighted to announce the best IELTS results in December 2016:
- Anubhav Gupta from India, Band 8.5
- Natasha Sequeira from India, Band 8.5
- Urvashi Dhar from India, Band 8.5
- Stanley Thai from Malaysia, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Jidapha Setthajan from Thailand, Band 8
- Felix Moon from Korea, Band 8
- Lyka Villanueva from the Philipines, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Sagar from Pakistan, Band 7.5
- Belinda Dufie from Ghana, Band 7.5
- Anjuja Mathew from India, Band 7.5
- Jellyann Calvadores from the Philipines, Band 7.5
- Kenneth Ikwegbue from Nigeria, Band 7.5
- Rahul Chakraborty from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Joseph Spiteri from Malta, Band 8.5
- Heta Ardeshana from India, Band 8.5
Congratulations to the winners! As a token of our appreciation we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
I’m very happy to report that Felix Moon and Belinda Dufie used our Writing Correction Service to prepare for their exams.
We’d love to find out what IELTS books other winners used, how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.