Today we’re happy to present the 21 high achievers who won in our IELTS Results competition in August. It’s simply amazing and feels great to see so many test takers being able to push through the IELTS barrier, and be now on their way to a better life!
Here are the proud owners of the best IELTS results in August:
- Sanjana Dora from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Yusuke Tsukioka from Japan, Band 8
- Liyan Shen from China, Band 8
- Kasun Dissanayake from Sri Lanka, Band 8
- Ekaterina Georgieva from Bulgaria, Band 8
- Sandeep Sehrawat from India, Band 8
- Smile Bansal from India, Band 8
- Joie Anne Beltran Aludino from the Philippines, Band 8
- Arushi Pawan Madan from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Faith Osaretin Alele from Nigeria, Band 7.5
- SM Akib Zamil from Bangladesh, Band 7.5
- Kumud Adhikari from Nepal, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Zohratussharaf Attarwala from India, Band 8.5
- Navneet Girdhar from India, Band 8.5
- Priyanka Fernandes from India, Band 8.5
- Romit Ghosh from India, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Ingrid Diana Monteiro from India, Band 8
- Hassan Ejaz from Pakistan, Band 8
- Urvee Ranade from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Emerald Oblepias Anida from the Philippines, Band 7.5
- Maruthiram Tatikonda from India, Band 7.5
Dear winners, some serious congratulations are in order! To celebrate your big achievements we’re sending your special certificates to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
So, how does one get a high Band score in IELTS? All we know is that Yusuke and Hassan (both got Band 8) prepared using our book “Target Band 7”, and also that Faith (Band 7.5) and Liyan (Band 8) prepared using our writing correction service.
Surely our winners can share some practical tips that helped them, and can help others score higher. This is why we’re asking all the winners to send us their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.