What a great feeling it is to finally reveal the 16 winners who received the best IELTS results in April. Coming from 10 different countries this is a truly international group of high achievers, with one thing in common – no score is below Band 7.5!
And the winners are:
- Nnamdi Peter Gbajie from Nigeria, Band 8.5
- Hamidreza Kheirian from Iran, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Bob Lumen Ignigo from India, Band 8
- Cristian Rojas Vargas from Chile, Band 8
- Thanh Tam Nguyen from Vietnam, Band 8
- Sergio Amaro Antunes Teixeia from Portugal, Band 8
- Faisal Ayman Mohamed Elshamy from Egypt, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Mashaer Siddig Abdelgader from Sudan, Band 7.5
- Ifeanyi Austine Ihebom from Nigeria, Band 7.5
- Sam Sader from the Palestinian Territories, Band 7.5
- Mohammad Rafiq Wani from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Vindya Himalshani Wijayaweera from Sri Lanka, Band 8.5
- Lakshmikanth Chandrashekhar Rao Jadhav from India, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Chakradhar Reddy Gadi from India, Band 8
- Roshana Rasheed Ali from Sri Lanka, Band 8
- Balasubramani Narayanaswamy from India, Band 8
Congratulations, everyone! To show our appreciation to the winners we are sending their certificates of achievement to their emails. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your family and friends!
We should really find out how these lovely people were able to score so well. All we know at the moment is that some of the winners used our books. Thanh Tam Nguyen (Band 8) and Mashaer Siddig Abdelgader (Band 7.5) used the book Target Band 7, and Vindya Himalshani Wijayaweera (Band 8.5) and Balasubramani Narayanaswamy (Band 8) used the book ‘Ace the IELTS’. But we definitely need to know more!
Hope to hear from the winners the stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.