As you are about to find out, April was a very good month for many IELTS test takers. In fact, we’ve heard from many people who scored Band 7 and above in their exams. April brought us even more winners than March did!
Just in case you were wondering “Why is this good news, what’s in it for me?”, the answer is – a chance to ask the winners how they scored so high, and what were the secrets of their success. But before we get to the questions stage, let’s meet the winners:
Academic Module – 1st place
- Aditi Rajan Khamar from India, Band 8.5
- Nurlan Imangaliyev from Kazakhstan, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Vanja Popovic from Serbia, Band 8
- Omer Saif from Pakistan, Band 8
- Umang Singh from India, Band 8
- Hermawan Tjoa from Indonesia, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Rizwan Iftikhar from Pakistan, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Amrita Bhatia from India, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Pathik Patel from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to happy owners of these outstanding results! We are sending the special winners’ certificates to your emails, and your results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
And now, dear winners, this is your chance to help others who struggle with their IELTS exams. Your methods of studying, that enabled you to achieve these remarkable scores, can help other test takers. Please send us an email to info[at]IELTS-Blog.com and share your valuable tips and advice.
Everyone, let’s give our winners a round of applause! And please, do join our monthly results competition – click here to find out how.