Steve Jobs once said, “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time”. Years passed since, but the saying remains true, and we are just to introduce to you 16 people whose experience proves this yet again. They spent quite a long time preparing for their overnight IELTS success – but it’s the result that matters!
Let’s put our hands together for the winners of September 2019:
- Tania Sandhu from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Jasur Asliev from Uzbekistan, Band 8
- Esther Peter from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Catherine James from India, Band 7.5
- Jocelyn Maquinto from Philippines, Band 7.5
- Behtash Javidsharifi from Iran, Band 7.5
- Areshdeep from India, Band 7.5
- Prince Binu Joseph from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Karen Chow from Singapore, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Soroush Karimi Abar from Iran, Band 8
- Behtash Javidsharifi from Iran, Band 8
- Obinna Obika from Nigeria, Band 8
- Sangeeta Variyani from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Pooja Bajaj from India, Band 7.5
- Lata Asrani from India, Band 7.5
- Nitika Bhatia from India, Band 7.5
- Benjemen Elengovan from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! To celebrate these wonderful achievements we are sending some special certificates to our winners’ emails. The winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – if you won, please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
How did they score so well?
We are expecting responses from our winners and as soon as we get their tips, we will post them on IELTS-Blog.com. In the meanwhile, we are delighted to share that Karen (Overall Band 8.5) studied with our book ‘IELTS Success Formula‘, and that Pooja and Benjemen (both received Band 7.5) used our writing correction service in their exam preparation.
When we held the very first IELTS results competition 11 (!) years ago, we did that with a goal to connect successful test takers with everyone else preparing for IELTS. Winners have obviously done a lot of things right, and by sharing their tips, ‘secrets’ and advice they are helping thousands of others achieve great results in IELTS. IELTS-Blog.com is proud to be the channel for the experience and wisdom of high scorers to reach every IELTS test taker in the world!
So if YOU got a high score in IELTS, no matter when – this month, last month, a few months ago – we want to hear from you! We would like to extend our warm invitation to everyone who is happy with their IELTS score. Take part in our IELTS results competition today, and share your IELTS tips when you win!