The IELTS Speaking questions below were remembered and shared by B. from Vietnam after a recent test that he took:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Describe your home.
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like it there?
– How long did you live there?
– Let’s talk about childhood.
– Do you remember your childhood well?
– What games did you like in your childhood?
– Why is that?
– Do you play indoor or outdoor games?
– Why do you prefer indoor or outdoor games?
Describe an occasion when you invited friends or relatives to your house or a restaurant. Please say
– What was the occasion?
– Whom did you invite?
– How did they feel about it?
– Did you like that celebration?
– Would you do it again?
– Do people like to eat at home or at restaurants in your country?
– What are advantages and disadvantages of restaurant food?
– Do you prefer to order food or cook it yourself? Why?
– Do you like to cook?
– Why do you like it?