Thanks to M. who took the IELTS test in Bangladesh we are sharing these questions today:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What sort of work do you do daily?
– Do you use any technology at work?
– What is the most important part of your job?
– Do you like it?
– Do you like flowers?
– When was the last time you bought flowers?
– Why do you grow flowers?
– On which occasions are flowers used in your country?
– Do you enjoy public holidays? Why?
– Should there be more public holidays? Why?
– What do people do on public holidays?
– What did you do last holiday?
– Did you enjoy it?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about something you bought from a street or outdoor market. Please say
– When and where it was
– Who was there with you
– What you bought
– And explain how you felt about it later.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you like to shop?
– Do you prefer shopping alone or with others?
– Do others feel the same way you do?
– What kind of markets are there in your country?
– Do you think rural people go to cities to shop? Why?
– What are the differences between shopping in shopping malls and in street markets?
– Do you think small markets will disappear in the near future?
– Do you think people changed their buying habits in recent years?
– Why do people choose online platforms to buy?
– Do you like shopping online?
– Why is that?