IELTS Speaking questions were shared by C. from Australia, thanks a lot for your kindness, and here they are:
– What is your name?
– How should I pronounce your name?
– What shall I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– What made you decide to choose this job?
– What do you have to do on your job?
– What makes this job interesting?
– Do you like to watch TV?
– Which channel and what kind of programs do you prefer?
– Do you like watching advertisements on TV? How do they influence consumers?
If you could live in a foreign country, which country you would like to live in? You should say:
– What country would it be?
– How do you know about this country?
– If you could work in that country, what kind of work you think you would do?
– What do you have to prepare yourself for to learn another language?
– Do you think it’s difficult to learn other languages?
– Is it true that children can learn another languages while living abroad easier, than to learn it from their parents?
– If you can go to the country you want to, what do you have to prepare yourself for?
– Nowadays many people like to go abroad, what are the reasons for that?
– Does the Internet affect countries and cultures?
– Internet makes people from all over the world join in one place, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
– Is swimming popular in your country?
– Does your school have a swimming pool?
– Is it important to teach children how to swim?