For this update we should thank Kamal – good job, pal!
All I could remember is
Section 1. Two students were asking their professor about an assessment.
Questions: We had to fill in the blanks the kind of assessment, length requirement, other criteria.
Section 2. A student was asking about what information he can get form the company on work placement.
Passage 1. Let’s go bats.
Passage 2. About crocodiles.
Passage 3. About an experiment involving walking on different mats and an invention called “rounded soles shoes”
Writing Task 1 (a report
There were two diagrams of an island – before and after and a comparison was needed.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that the government should pay the tuition fees for the university students, do you agree or disagree?
– Do you study or work?
– Do you have friends in you class?
– Would you like to be friends with them after you finish studying?
– How often do you go shopping (for clothes)?
– How important is color when we choose clothes?
Talk about the favorite book of your childhood.
– What is the important thing about the library in your town?
– The effect of internet on reading and writing skills.