This short update was brought to me by M who sat IELTS in Pakistan, many thanks.
This module was excellent and quite easy.
Don’t remember the topics, but in general it felt very, very tough.
Writing task 1 (letter)
Write a letter to a local NGO (charity organization) and ask how you can join that organization.
Writing task 2 (essay)
Some people think that fast food is changing our eating and social habits. Discuss, what is your opinion.
I felt relaxed during my speaking session, but a strange thing happened: for some reason my examiner was in a hurry and never let me finish my explanations. It confused me and I hope that my performance didn’t suffer. In the cue card section I don’t think they even gave me a full minute.
Describe a TV or a radio program that you talk about most of the time with your friends or family
The questions were about electronic media
This is a small list of topics and questions I’ve received from students who had their exams this month. Go here for a complete collection of recent IELTS exams of the entire year.
1. Some people think that hard working and determination are the key factors for being successful in the life, other people feel that other factors are important. Discuss both sides, what is your opinion?
2. Some children start school when they are seven years old, while others start at the age of four. What could be the advantages and disadvantages of starting early (age four)?
– Where do you live?
– What is your favorite room in the house?
– What would you like to change in your house?
Describe an advertisement that convinced you to buy a product.You should say:
– Was it on TV, newspaper or in the Internet
– What the advertisement was about
– What was good about it
– What is your opinion about advertising?
– In what ways advertisements are used in your country?