This brief update is from latest Academic IELTS in Melbourne, Australia. Read more latest exam updates here.
1) Tickets’ booking over the phone Reading topics:
2) Seaside walk
3) Lecture on village life
3) Flavor sense
Writing Task 1: Compare postgraduate project work in a UK university in 80s,
90s and 2000s on the basis of either they complete it on time, late, rewrote or
failed to write at all
Writing Task 2: Multicultural societies bring more benefit to the country
than drawbacks, discuss.
Interview questions – nothing special
Speech – long talk about a photograph
Discussion – two way discussion of our grandparents
Thanks to our friends from Vietnam, I can share with you this update from a recent Academic IELTS test. Read more recent IELTS exam updates here. Writing test
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two line graphs, which showed percentages of employment amongst men and women in England from 1993 to 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In order to learn a new language well one should get to know the culture and the lifestyle of the country where it is spoken. To what extent do you agree with this idea?
– Can you please show me your ID?
– Do you work or are you a student?
– Where are you studying?
– Do you like it? In what way?
– Have you got many friends? How about close friends?
– What do you do to show you’re a good friend?
Talk about your favorite story as a child.
– How did the above story affect you?
– What are the differences between a person in a story/film and in real life?
– What are the characters of actors/actresses in movies that people in your country like?
– What could people learn after watching a film / reading a book?