IELTS test in Norway was shared by H, who remembered only the Writing and the Speaking topics – but hey, every little bit helps! Here is what they had:
Writing task 1 (report)
We had to describe a table about changes in the male-to-female ratio between years 1930 and 2005 in 6 parts of the world: Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, North America and Oceania.
Writing task 2 (essay)
The task was asking about illiteracy (a great number of people can not read and write today). We had to write about our experiences with this issue and what governments should do about it.
I had to introduce myself and talk about my hometown.
Talk about your favorite restaurant that you had visited, you should say:
– What kind of restaurant is it,
– Where is it located and its name,
– What kind of food they serve
I had to answer some general questions about food especially in the schools.
The quality of food, whether it is are healthy or not and what to do to promote food quality in the schools.
Then there was a question about my favorite music instrument and what kind of music I like.
IELTS Speaking questions were shared by C. from Australia, thanks a lot for your kindness, and here they are:
– What is your name?
– How should I pronounce your name?
– What shall I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– What made you decide to choose this job?
– What do you have to do on your job?
– What makes this job interesting?
– Do you like to watch TV?
– Which channel and what kind of programs do you prefer?
– Do you like watching advertisements on TV? How do they influence consumers?
If you could live in a foreign country, which country you would like to live in? You should say:
– What country would it be?
– How do you know about this country?
– If you could work in that country, what kind of work you think you would do?
– What do you have to prepare yourself for to learn another language?
– Do you think it’s difficult to learn other languages?
– Is it true that children can learn another languages while living abroad easier, than to learn it from their parents?
– If you can go to the country you want to, what do you have to prepare yourself for?
– Nowadays many people like to go abroad, what are the reasons for that?
– Does the Internet affect countries and cultures?
– Internet makes people from all over the world join in one place, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
– Is swimming popular in your country?
– Does your school have a swimming pool?
– Is it important to teach children how to swim?