Here are some speaking questions for you to practice on – many thanks to T from Singapore and H from UAE for sending them.
Speaking test in Singapore
– Where are you from?
– Has your town changed? How?
– Are you interested in the news?
– What kind of news?
– From what sources you get your news?
– Are elders interested in news more than young people? Why / Why not?
Discuss the best stage of your life, you should say:
– what was your age ?
– why was it the best stage?
– What is the legal age of voting and marriage in your country? Speaking test in UAE
– Is it the right age or you wold like to make some changes?
– Do you think there will be any changes in legal age? Why or why not?
– What is your name?
– What are your hobbies?
– Did you learn to paint in primary school?
– What do you think about people who buy expensive paint?
– Do you like buying paint?
– What do you think about swimming as a leisure activity for children?
Talk about an aquatic center you enjoy to go to, say
– Where is it?
– When do you go there?
– Why do you like it?
– Who do you go with?
– What are the water resources in your country?
– Why we should take care of the water resources?
– Discuss pollution and water resources.
Even though IELTS exams in Iran and the Philippines were the same as in IELTS in Pakistan, Speaking always has many different versions, so here are another two – thanks to the kind people who took the time to update me.
Speaking test in the Philippines
– What is your full name?
– Do you study or work?
– Where did you study?
– Do you drive? If not, why?
– At what age your children are likely to learn driving, you think?
Talk about one of the happiest events in your childhood, you should say
– Why was it important
– Where it happened
– When was it?
– Does your family still remember it? Why?
– Are you still keeping something from your childhood, like toys or pictures? For what reason?
Discussion Speaking test in Iran
– Fresh fruits and vegetables in the day to day life.
– Are you eating fast food? Why?
– Is it available in your place?
– Are people following the old traditions these days? Why?
– Talk about your place
– What kinds of transportation you use in your hometown?
– How often do you go out?
– How do you spend your spare time?
– How often do you read books?
– What kinds of books?
Talk about a party you would like to hold
– What do you do to hold it?
– What special things you do at this party?
– What are the differences between old and young generation’s parties?
– Which one do you prefer, friendly gathering or family gathering? Why?
– What special things you do in family gathering?
– Talk about national ceremonies in your country.
– Are they useful or not? Why?