Our friend R took the IELTS test in Cyprus and remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A person enquired about a volunteering job.
Section 2. A map of whales’ routes and directions with description.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, match headings to paragraphs.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A conversation about ships.
Questions: multiple choice.
Passage 1. An article on patience, fairness and pleasure.
Passage 2. About Tolstoy’s art.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three maps of the city Krella in 1750, 1950 and 2000. We had to describe changes to the city.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The trend of online shopping is increasing significantly. What effect does it have on the environment and society in general?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subjects were you studying?
– What was the most interesting part of your study?
– What kind of advertisements do you like, funny or serious?
– What do you think about advertisements on buildings?
– Did you buy anything after seeing these advertisements?
– Do you use emails?
– Do you think emails will be used more in future?
Describe a book you read recently. Please say
– What book?
– What was it about?
– Did you like the book or not, and why?
– Do you remember a situation when a lot of people were smiling?
– Did you tell about this situation to your family?
– Who laughs more in your opinion, men or women?
– Do emotions change when people go to different places?
– Why do people smile in photographs?