The topics and questions below were shared by an IELTS test taker from Brazil:
Section 1. A mother talked with the school principal about her daughter’s enrollment in the school. They just moved from Hong Kong to New Zealand.
Section 2. Conversation about house sales, a real estate agent introduced some houses to potential buyers.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About a research on the red colour, as a colour associated with fear, in both people and animals.
Passage 1. About ancient Egypt.
Passage 2. About theatre facilities such as ticket booths, accessibility of places, cafes and so on.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
The company wants to change working hours of its employees. Write a letter and provide some suggestions to your manager about the matter. Explain why your suggestions will be better for both employees and the company.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays advertisements of toys and fast food mostly focus on children. Some think that eventually it affects both children and their family. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like to go to places near water (lakes, rivers or the sea)?
– What do you like to do there?
– Do you take your family to those places?
Talk about a recent experience that you had with a wild animal. Please say:
– what animal it was
– when it was
– what happened
– and explain how you felt after the experience.
– Is the contact with wild animals necessary?
– Do you think there are benefits from contact with wild animals only for children, or for adults as well?
– Why do you think so?