A test taker from Saudi Arabia (thanks, J!) remembered the following details from a recent IELTS exam:
Section 1. Inquiry about rental accommodation.
Section 2. Conversation about parades.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Discussion about cube houses.
Passage 1. About pessimistic approach and its disadvantages.
Passage 2. About insects’ communication system.
Passage 3. About a planet without sunlight.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing information about books sold in bookstores, on the Internet and in supermarkets in some European countries from 2005 and until 2020 (a projection).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that modern designs for schools and offices with more open spaces are necessary. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such spaces? Give your opinion.
Our kind friend B took the IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– What are your future plans?
– What is your favorite color?
– Was it the same when you were a child?
– What color wouldn’t you choose to decorate your home?
– Do you like sports?
– Do you do physical exercises?
– What exercises do you do to stay fit?
Describe a sport centre in your hometown. Please say
– Where is it situated?
– What facilities does it have?
– How important is it for your city?
– Do you think there should be more sport centres in your city?
– Why do people watch sport competitions?
– Can you mention some sports that men or women engage in?
– What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympic Games?
– Why do you think so?